Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Resort Night at the Beach of the End I

It must really be getting easier for them to get pulled to the otherside, seems like quite a pain in the ass if it keeps happening every once in a while..

Dex-chan lover
Toriko sleeping nude, in the same bed as Sorawo ohoho. Nice.

Well there goes fun time at the beach, poor girls can't catch a break.

0ps

Thought we were finally going to get some yuri action...

Ah damn I was hoping for a laid back chapter this time with some nice yuri but we back in the other side 😓

Supporter
@Alsimec
It very likely has to do with their increasing "comprehension" of the Otherside and its rules and logic. Not to mention their bodies have literally adapted to the Otherside by now. It was explicitly stated that once you go to the Otherside once, it's more likely that you'll go again, but they've gone a lot of times, and are carrying pieces of it inside their bodies--wouldn't shock me that they're more likely to swap sides than the average Otherside traveler.

Aggregator gang
Lol straight back into the frying pan the very next day. No rest for the wicked I guess.

Dex-chan lover
It very likely has to do with their increasing "comprehension" of the Otherside and its rules and logic. Not to mention their bodies have literally adapted to the Otherside by now. It was explicitly stated that once you go to the Otherside once, it's more likely that you'll go again, but they've gone a lot of times, and are carrying pieces of it inside their bodies--wouldn't shock me that they're more likely to swap sides than the average Otherside traveler.
@LTalon they're also carrying around stuff they brought back from the otherside right now, like the rifle that the soldiers gave Sorawo parts for. Sure, the rifle was originally from the regular world but it spent a while over there.

The impression I get from this chapter is that the interaction with the cabbie was like the interaction with the waiter at the izakaya and they didn't notice. Nezokobama and Nadabaru are, as far as I can tell, not places in Japan - in the LNs the narrator makes a point of the fact that they didn't recognize the names. Nadabaru is a location in India so it's possible the implication there is that they were already going to be dragged across space to a deserted part of the world, and that's certainly where they seem to have ended up. At least there's no oil-crow (yet). We've seen discussion earlier in the series about human communication being mangled by spending time in the otherside, so it's probably the case here that both sides were speaking some degree of gibberish to each other and didn't notice.

This chapter is like a representation of finally getting your long awaited holiday but get called by your boss literally on the first day...

Fed-Kun's army
and it just keeps going and going and going lol , sorry for them :/$ wish theyd just be able to catch a break for once but oooomph i guess

This is the perfect example of enjoying your weekend and then Monday suddenly comes by.

you got beach in mind and something is a real bitch to ruin it...
thank you so much for the chap..

Users who are viewing this thread