Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Resort Night at the Beach of the End I

Aggregator gang
i demand a full chapter of what happened last night that ended up with them sleeping next to each other with toriko naked

but damn talk about ruining the holiday, the other side is a real bitch for transferring them now

Yay, another adventure~
Happy Toriko is gorgeous~

I wasn't expecting her to sleep naked next to Sorawo, tho.

Supporter
I'm really enjoying this adaptation - they're keeping to the novels really well, and visualising it in a way that really captures the feeling of the story. And the visuals are not only really well done, they're actually enhancing the novel's presentation - the plants and the Satsuki-monster in the time space and middle aged man arc were bang on with the book, and I for one would never have realised the link with the Voynich manuscript without the visuals.

Mad props to the production team for the manga!

Also, delicious yummy scary stuff coming up . . . and nekkid Toriko is excellent (and amusing, considering later developments).

Supporter
@Mapax (minor spoiler)
This actually becomes a thing after this arc - the difficulty of getting their weapons back, and the time taken surface shipping them while they traveled by air themselves. It's kind of nice seeing the realistic handling of this stuff, given the strict restrictions on gun ownership in Japan.

Yo, that credit's page was so cool. I never knew a credits page could add to the immersion of a chapter, but man that's really going above and beyond to have the words melt as they enter the Otherside.

the credit page makes me think that I'm being delusion... Is that this manga language of the other world or something?

Dex-chan lover
Half of this chapter is what anime onlys expected after seeing the picture and the title.

Nice translation page btw

Double-page supporter
the credits gif started shifting as I was loading the comments page and that just scared me for a minute...

I'm glad for Sorawo's reasonable approach to Toriko sleeping naked, really nice after seeing dumb tropes for years.
Man, I kinda wish they actually got to have a extended break for a while, but I guess things are just going to get worse considering they're just getting more attached to the otherworld as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread