Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Resort Night at the Beach of the End V

Thanks for the TL!

the damn mushroom/babies sprouting creeped tf out of me.

Does anyone else think Satsuki and our main girl are connected somehow? I mean, what if she somehow becomes Satsuki someday? We already know there's time fuckery in the other side.

@Xel7

It was often implied in the Light Novel that Sorawo looks like Satsuki if you removed her glasses and has longer hair.

@Tuna_Kaslana
That doesn't surprise me! With her backstory, and the fact that we hardly ever see her actually at university really makes me wonder. She could be a construct of Satsuki, for all we know.

Supporter
It's too bad about the hat; honestly, it would be super convenient to keep an "emergency escape" item like that. Of course, that's exactly why it needed to be destroyed for the sake of the narrative. I'm glad they kept the rest of their stuff, since Sorawo's gun has some emotional resonance now.

oh god i remember reading this part in the light novel. the manga really portrayed the horror well, it's just like what was in imagination.

thanks for the translation!

i read volumes 1-4 of the light novel and honestly, i don't think sorawo and satsuki are the same person. personally, i think maybe it's just a coincidence that they happened to look similar in some ways. their personalities just seem too different and they did mention that kozakura and satsuki were friends way before they got involve in the org so i feel like kozakura would know if she sorawo was satsuki. maybe they're just showing that satsuki is what sorawo could have been if sorawo lost herself in the otherside?

Double-page supporter
so now we're caught up to the raws

i know it will be hell waiting for updates

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna kill me to wait a month between releases but this manga is worth the wait

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I thought the hasshaku lady had come back but it was satsuki huh... she’s definitely not of this world thats for sure

Users who are viewing this thread