Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Resort Night at the Beach of the End V

Aggregator gang
Monthly waits are going to hurt, especially because I really like how good of a job the manga is doing of adapting the novels. Now, anime watchers aren't going to have a manga to compare to, and that bothers me given what I've heard about how the anime is going.

YES BABY KILLING!
Damn!I thought this was 2 chapters per month... it will get super slow now.
Thanks a lot for the translations!
Satsuki OP!

Now, this is what I wanted! Creepy and intense!
Well, time to read the novels. I still didn't finish Roadside Picnic though.

welp..this chapter's a rollercoaster of emotions..me being green on the 2nd page.. then creeped out and feeling gross on these beach house ghosts and shore monsters..got dizzy with the vortex..and lastly, happy with the indirect kiss..what a chapter...though i already knew what will happen since im watching the sucked anime adaptation,this is way far better...

aww..now the update will be monthly..im gonna start reading the light novel then..
thank you so much for bringing us up to this point, Maki7-san..

At this point, they don't even need to search a way to the other side since looks like the other side is already marking them as a frequent visitor huh

Supporter
AAAAHHHH!! That portal-swirly-thingy graphic was seriously disorienting - perfect.

Also, the credits page just gets better . . .

But monthly releases will be a real struggle to handle - I need my fix!

Supporter
So, visceral response over with, that was /seriously/ well done - even knowing what was happening from reading the novels didn't affect the impact it had. I'd normally not bother buying the official translation of the manga (I do with the official novel translations, but none of the official translations of manga I've seen hit the right spot for me), but this is /sooooo/ good that if/when it comes out I think I'll throw money at them.

@Xel7 @Tuna_Kaslana
The implications that Sorawo resembles Satsuki seem to be there more to hint at part of the reason Toriko got involved with her in the first place, and maybe why Kozakura accepted her involvement, rather than to suggest a link between Sorawo and Satsuki - there's no indication anywhere that Sorawo's past is somehow linked with Satsuki, let alone that they're the same person. Probably also to mess with Sorawo's head regarding her relationship with both Toriko and Kozakura - it's that kind of story, after all.

Sorawo's past /is/ definitely linked with the otherside (or with something /like/ the otherside, or something linked with the otherside itself somehow - as with so many other things in this story, it's not entirely clear what it all means), as revealed in volumes 3 and 4 of the novel.

Does anyone know how to find out about the release schedule for the novels? J-Novel Club isn't showing anything about volume 5 yet, but I have no idea how to find out about the release schedule in Japan.

@bayoleeettt Do it, it's awesome.
As much as I love the manga, I love the LN even more (I started on the manga too)
And we won't talk about that other adaptation

In case you don't know, Otherside Picnic novel is not a light novel, it is considered a normal novel in JP, so just refer to it as "novel" is ok enough.
Even the novel's author has said about this https://twitter.com/walkeri/status/1238847421439864833

Anyway, thank you for the TL of the manga. It pains a bit that now we have to wait monthly, but it's nice that you guys have caught up with the latest chapter as in JP.

Thanks to the manga, I just bought the novel (paper format) and I just can't wait to start it 😭😂 !
The manga is already really good.
But for the anime, even if I just can't dislike it, I'm still a bit disappointed ... ^^'
I don't know why they missed so many scenes. To accelerate the plot maybe ? But that was maybe not a good idea in my opinion, it feels incomplete.

@MegaMeo I'm wondering how much difference there is between light novels and novel apart from the type of book cover, it feels like the line is blurring for some longer light novels

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your hard work we now reach to the latest chapter.

For anyone who wishes to join, there is a discord fan server: https://discord.gg/TDb5caBFVK

Dex-chan lover
Bro satsuki is such a boring fucking character
Just the most stereotypical evil manipulative woman
Straight up the first time they showed us how she looked you already knew she was the bad guy

Also the fuck are you doing chilling in the otherside you have had so many talks about how theres some supernatural higher dimensional being trying to force its way into our world through you via fear and its actively affecting you but you just relax on the beach? come the fuck on
You didnt even bother thinking about how to get back until it was almost too late

Users who are viewing this thread