Urasekai Picnic

is this actually going to be converted into a anime cus if so this would be an amazing anime like even tho this is a manga it’s so good👍🏼

gah need moar this shit has had me at the edge of the seat and sanity from chap 1 xD

For anyone who's not aware, the first two novels just got published in paperback in English. They were released together as an omnibus. The first novel (i.e. the first half of the omnibus) ends with the "Time, Space, and a Middle-Aged Man" arc.

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this one up.it’s my new favourite mystery series

Aggregator gang
Glad this one got picked up. I remember reading this 2 years ago, it's so heavy on the scp feel and I love it.

Holy shit this is good. It's not super bloody/edgy type of horror which I'm a big fan of. This scp like stuff is done really well and I like how the characters interact with these scenarios. That being said, I'm reading this at night and I'm kinda spooked rn.

Wow. I came into this manga with a lot of negative assumptions (based on the art, characters, etc) and I'm so glad I was wrong. The main character is really interesting: flawed, but still likable. And the story is super interesting and weird, but still coherent. Also, the horror in this manga is super interesting, I found myself getting chills from unexpected things, like plants.

Users who are viewing this thread