Urasekai Picnic

Gonna give whoever made that credits a Fuck you with respect, you fucking asshole you made my heart stop but thank you for Translating you asshole I love you and stay safe and also I said ILY but #nohomo

If you like your yuri with guns then yes, this is a good read. 8/10
This manga is inspired by Roadside Picnic-a Russian sci-fi novel. It is Stalker meeting Japanese urban legends. The horror aspect is good and I have no complain about the atmosphere, drawing or pace. I don't care for the relationship jealousy back and forth which get melodramatic later on though some people are into it. Character-wise, Sorawo is a realistic university girl who is not a Mary-sue "I'm going to save everyone with my determination!" or a cunning cynical mastermind. She makes some good decisions and some bad ones. Toriko...so far I don't see much color other than bright optimism. I only root for the cognitive scientist scaredy-cat loli. As with any manga the plot armors are strong on the main characters. Sometimes it looks like they are playing amid people fighting for their lives because they have the "gifts". It's something of a mood whiplash. One moment you're crapping in your pants and the next chapter you are playing on the beach in the Zone 🧐 I'm worried this is turning into another Promised Neverland...might change my ratings later.

Fed-Kun's army
I read the light novel and can’t wait for the next volume, but I must say this manga is absolutely amazing. I love the pace and also the drawing of some of the monsters are so detailed and always give me the creeps. I love the build up too. Definitely one of my top 5 yuri i’d give it a 9/10!

Fed-Kun's army
Anime art is quite good and close to original artwork of light novel. But this one is astonishing. The best of the best. It's also very spooky which is the part that anime didn't do well. Funny though.

"Otherside Picnic (Japanese: 裏世界ピクニック, Hepburn: Ura Sekai Pikunikku) is a Japanese yuri science fiction novel series written by Iori Miyazawa and illustrated by shirakaba. Inspired by the novel Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky,"

Finally, Anime S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I was asking I wanted to record while reading this and then upload on youtube and was asking is it ok to do it

Double-page supporter
Holy fucking hell I just noticed the god damn isekai tag there WHAT THE FUCK IS A ISEKAI TAG DOING HERE

@immortalartisan well they do venture to the "Other side" which can be viewed as another world, so to me the isekai tag would fit as they do go to another world, its just not like other isekais in that they don't permanently go to another world.

Folks, subjectivly speaking, what are your estimations of length of ranobe? Will it end shortly or not?

I like this manga, but ofc I also have a lot of other books to read. If it's more or less at the end, than I will give it try, otherwise will continue read manga. Does it catch up?

@Fontaine kozakura is someone who helps the two main characters but doesn't actually go into the otherside herself and she's presumably much older than the two girls but looks like a 12 year old (hence the loli tag i guess?)

@gladebreen oh I know that, kinda weird to me though since she doesn't even feel like a loli character, she feels like a super short mom(practically is). But I was just wondering when that got there, or was it always there and I just didn't notice lmao

This hasn't been officially released in English right? Wondering if it would be possible to buy a physical copy

Users who are viewing this thread