Urenai Mangaka to Sewayaki no Onryou-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
>You will never have a big tiddy assistant ghost girlfriend.

Why even live?
Why even die?

Dex-chan lover
Ok this settles it just put a ring on that spectral finger man.

"But somehow this drawing style"
(puts on Tinfoil Hat 9000)
Theory 1: The way that phrase is told makes me think that the Onryo's artstyle probably reminds him of an artstyle of a certain artist but he just can't fully recall it for the moment, and the way Onryo-chan blushed... What if back when Onryo chan was still alive she's a fan of MC and became a mangaka with her artstyle close to MC's but then she died because she overworked on a deadline project or something then she became a vengeful spirit to MC because maybe she blamed him for her death but lost motivation or something to actually harm him...
Theory 2: I may have just be thinking of this too much because it's 4am and he probably just mean that Onryo-chan did a great job copying his artstyle and she's blushing because she notices he's looking at the pages intensely

Dex-chan lover
@Mik_Olinayag rather than a dead fan of MC i think shes the ghost of a dead mangaka with a grudge against the industry so helping stuggling mangaka?

Double-page supporter
Brb, gotta kill myself and go to a spectral realm to find my waifu
Please tell God's messengers I'm still alive and I'm still planning to visit hell/heaven, if they decide to show up

Dex-chan lover
there's plot mixed in this seems like maybe the ghost the has a history of being a mangaka

Users who are viewing this thread