Usagi Drop

@N0Mi0
Big brain post.
Normies hating because they drank the society kool-aid. Makes me wonder what the percentage of homophobes and racists would be in the ranks of people vocal about "social issues".

Read to the end and you'll know that there is no questionable content, just pure adoration and romance at its core.

While the first half is josei, the latter half is more like shoujo.

A very unique and hartwarming story that narrates at a decent pace.

Highly recommended.

Wow! I hate almost everybody in this comments section! Half of you need prison time or at least to be kept away from the rest of society until you can stop being creepy! The mangaka is my archnemesis and one day I will personally defeat her in dishonorable combat

Damn, people in this comment section really are too sensitive, aren't they? I mean I really can't see anything bad with the ending; in the end she fell in love with him once she got older and he clearly never saw her THAT way in the beginning (furthermore I would suggest people to revise the definition of pedophilia and learn when to use it, otherwise you just look ignorant). Plus, they are not blood related so it is not incest as someone else suggests.

I feel I should give my opinion and say that I didn't thought it was too bad. From the way people were exasperated about the ending, I thought it just happened or something. Like no build up, it just appears out of nowhere. I guess it kind of does, but I think it builds up to it in a subtle way. I personally wish it was the entirety of the second half that was nothing but
Rin having feelings for Daikichi rather than shoving it all into the last few chapters
. I feel that way people would get a bit of a warning and have time to build up to it more naturally. I honestly believed that if this was the way it was meant to end, it should've been the entirety of the second half.

But still, even with this ending, I thought it was fine. Oh well. I guess most of the people here on Mangadex are just too immature and complacent to think outside the box.

Double-page supporter
Still prefer father daughter relationships for this kind of dynamic

Also there’s a reason the Greeks had different kinds of love.

Should’ve stuck with Storge not everything needs to be eros God damn it. And that’s really the only way I can think to explain why I dislike it.

@T_Rz Put a fucking spoiler tag goddamn it. just spoiled the ending and i wanted to start reading the manga.

@Yozorii Dude, I haven't even read the manga, just watched the anime that never covered the full story. All the informations about the ending I put in my comment have been written in other comments that do not have the spoiler tag either, I just read them and summed up my opinion about it

The part where rin is still a child is pure gold. The teen rin part is not as great but still good read. But why the fuck the author went with that route.
I demand trial by combat with the mangaka.

Anyone know what chapter I should start at after watching the anime
Don’t want to read it from the begining

Double-page supporter
If by some miracle you read this comment before reading the manga, stop after chapter 24. This series goes from wholesome to dumpster fire in a flash.

fiction exists so we may explore what may otherwise be unnatural, wrong or impossible in reality.

Dex-chan lover
@bahamutmybitch

Completely agree. Same people who like to enforce their ideals and societal expectations from their own cultures.
They see something unaligned with their moral beliefs and treat it like the meddling of the devil incarnate.

How laughable, these people.

Users who are viewing this thread