Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - Fuwami & Mofuko Are into a Game...?

Dex-chan lover
We need Elon Musk to travel to the moon and acquire Moon Rabbits for domestication- I mean, "job placement".

They probably could have gotten a big Twitch following by streaming a marathon, no-equip, Merchant-only run.

Double-page supporter
@bosmo Don't understand the Communism comment. My relatives and friends who live in a Communist country have better life than lots of people in the US. My friends are able to have a few vacations each year. My uncles don't have to work anymore and live comfortably on retirement money. And they all own a house.

@miyako19 You have to understand everyone has a different experience with communism. In my country communists killed and kidnapped a lot of people and detonated explosives and car bombs all over my city. And if you think I'm making this up read about Shining Path and MRTA in Peru.

Dex-chan lover
That's some fucking Mist of Pandaria Max Level Without Leaving The Island shit.

did they just beat demon king without any equipment, no recovery items and no rest?
legendary playthrough there

Communism has never been achieved in human society. Bunnies are the representation of pure capitalism with no desire to improve one's life. The ideal worker of any black company.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, did they just beat the game with hardcore self-conditions?

What's this, fudgemuppet?

Dex-chan lover
That method of dedication and grinding using only bare-bones equipment, merchants and sheer will power is worth of commendation and praise.

But I don’t love pain enough to attempt a run like that.

Aggregator gang
I bet these 2 bunnies doing good at rolling and praising the sun
I haven't played sekiro but I think it's better than DS series and bloodborne, seeing the hype and the review

Dex-chan lover
God i laughed way too much this chapter it was perfect, a beautiful take on an rpg lol, theyd make great streamers 2 cute bunny girls doing hardcore rpg runs lol.

@undercurses

Have you played Sekiro yet ? Its good but bloodborne is still my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread