Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka

Group Leader
Man... it makes me wonder if this manga is actually more depressing than Meduka Meguca.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me think of Umaru-chan seeing as the chibi character design keeps me here above all else.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly love the manga. The main character is adorable gullible workaholic. The guy looking after her is a massive dick. The cuteness and innocence of the bunny just makes me cry and laugh.

So many good feelings.

Dex-chan lover
This manga gets pretty dark when you think about Mimio's likely fate (and the fact she's not on the cover).

@T-L-G-T-W

Are you trying to trigger me here?

I've taken care of my cousin ever since he was born. No doubt i've seen up and down of it. And who say she was forced to work? She's a workaholic just give her light weight job and atleast show some hospitality. If you didn't give someone who have been hit by a fucking truck and survived. Might as well be society trash who can't do their job properly. Also she's in her 20's.

You've triggered me.

Didn't want to sound mean i swear... I'm just giving my opinion. I got triggered sorry... i won't reply next time.

Group Leader
Calm down, folks. Moon Rabbits have a unique biological condition in which they literally melt and die if they don't work, so it's all gucci here.

Users who are viewing this thread