Useless Ponko - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Ponko, Momma's Coming

Fed-Kun's army
Yuuna is being a little overdramtic here - Mom doesn't really have any right to replace Ponko, considering Ponko isn't their family's to begin with.

What she wants to imply is that Mom was about to replace Ponko in *her* life, driving back to remind us that Yuuna is still in her selfish mode.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DONT TAKE AWAY PONKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: this chapter together with the vol. 6 cover is making me very very very worried...

Dex-chan lover
@ed3d the next few chapters will be out very soon, so at least you won't have to wait too long. ;)

@runrin

8sDZGAS.png

Dex-chan lover
patiently awaiting the day we have helper robots to capture rogue centipedes for us

Dex-chan lover
Monkas. No matter how advanced the new robot is, it can't surpasses Ponko uselessness and cuteness.

BRING IT ON NIBBA!!!

Dex-chan lover
@LordZero Contrast this to Kamuri's parents in Slow Start. A bit of a spoiler, so I'l put it in tags:

Her parents were sheltering her in elementary school, but once Eiko pointed out that playing outside and experiencing the world isn't a bad thing, they realized they were wrong. After that they let Kamuri do things she wanted to do, not just study/piano practice/etc. and thanked Eiko when Kamuri met her again in high school. They still buy Kamuri really cute clothes, but with a daughter that cute and adorable I think that's understandable.

@eviljackspicer The way she's driving she may off herself in a car crash before arriving.

@sudzzuds Check the last panel, mom has a replacement maid robot in the car with her, with what looks like bear ears. She's certainly allowed to buy a new robot to replace Ponko, and since that would decrease the Housekeeping Association's costs, they'd probably happily go along with it.

Dex-chan lover
PONKO BETTER BEAT THAT PIECE OF SHIT STEEL IN WITH HER ION CANON

I WON’T STAND FOR THIS, BITCH

Users who are viewing this thread