Useless Ponko - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Ponpoko Ponko

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, in other manga, this mangaka has exhibited a broken moral compass; so I am not hopeful about a a proper resolution, though I certainly don't expect overt tragedy.

Supporter
Did they forgot that if Ponko gets replaced, she will be destroyed ? It's not something so light as to just let it happen...

Dex-chan lover
It can brew tea in it's torso, but can it cook rice?
LpxyMz2.png

Certified asian mom, screaming in front of her daughter while others are watching

Dex-chan lover
@Ranarana—

There's a decided association of great cruelty with amusement, and unjust outcomes are treated as positive.

That was... a little forced, but I guess the author really wanted to heighten the conflict between Yuuna and her mom

Dex-chan lover
Yep, the mother is a certified grade-A bitch. Now, if only a certain heterochromic sister of Ponko's does a drive by shooting, Terminator style.

Double-page supporter
... Pfft, if only the mother knew that Ponko and the grandpa fell of a cliff once.... 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@shadowknight007—

There will always be people who try to represent such things as dark comedy. Name anything, and someone can be found who will laugh at it; but intelligent comedy, dark or otherwise, is based upon a violation of expectations, rather than structure that creates and sustains an expectation.

Users who are viewing this thread