Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta.: Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
When I was a kid (maybe 7 or 8?) I once fell down an escalator from about the top. It was a very painful experience indeed.
This is important, was it the up or down escalator. I imagine falling down the up escalator would be like a never ending nightmare, while the down escalator would just help you build up speed. Either way you'd never catch me on one of those things, they're death traps. Don't look up escalator accidents, seriously.

Supporter
This is important, was it the up or down escalator. I imagine falling down the up escalator would be like a never ending nightmare, while the down escalator would just help you build up speed. Either way you'd never catch me on one of those things, they're death traps. Don't look up escalator accidents, seriously.
It was an up escalator. I had my back pressed up against the hand rail, and then the next thing I knew I was falling. And a person will fall far faster than an escalator ascends, so it was basically like falling down a metal staircase.

Dex-chan lover
It was an up escalator. I had my back pressed up against the hand rail, and then the next thing I knew I was falling. And a person will fall far faster than an escalator ascends, so it was basically like falling down a metal staircase.
What a rotten way to die. Rip in peace 8 year old you. When I was that age my parents warned me that I needed to be careful that my shoe laces were tied while on them. That I'd get pulled into it. My mom because she worries to much and my dad likely just to fuck with me. I've been terrified of them ever since.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
A bit forced but
they will be fucking by chapter 12 at this rate. I believe it happens in LN 2 or the end of the first one? But it's honestly hard to remember, it wasn't a very memorable series :^)

Dex-chan lover
it's so fast progress, I don't know how author-san to keep going this series with that pace

Dex-chan lover
The little brat is progress incarnate. Might as well go fetch the wedding rings at this rate.
But it makes the MC look like a tool. His motivation and agency are non-existent as he gets swept by events beyond his control. The story is basically on autopilot now.

Users who are viewing this thread