Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's just chapter 6 and not only did we get a confession, but an "accidental, totally not planned" kiss AND an answer to the confession. Is this manga set on an Autobahn, cause that's an insane pace.
Hope the three gals at the end to stir up too much trouble.
Autobahn is too slow, it's Shinkansen level

Dex-chan lover
This is important, was it the up or down escalator. I imagine falling down the up escalator would be like a never ending nightmare, while the down escalator would just help you build up speed. Either way you'd never catch me on one of those things, they're death traps. Don't look up escalator accidents, seriously.
And if they break down you could be stuck there all day...

Dex-chan lover
Confession and reply in 6 chapters, other authors should take notes.

Sometimes the cute awkwardness is sweet, but sometimes reading 120 chapters of dense motherfuckers trying to figure if the person likes them, LIKE likes them, or if maybe they're their one true like... is just aggravating.
It's not quite moving as fast as this one...
Kurasu no Gyaru ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu

Dex-chan lover
Our girl first double-tapped and then pulled the pin on the grenade. Our guy has enough brain cells to figure out what to do, and all that's left for our girl to do is get him to enter the launch codes for the big blast.

Dex-chan lover
6 chapter in and alr quite a good romance manga. pace is faster then horimiya but it's real good. straight to the point

What the heck was this chapter lmao it feels like the author just skipped entire volumes of development

It wasn't bad, but...I feel as disoriented as MC lol

Dex-chan lover
That was one of the most unique confession and answers I've seen that was still fairly realistically grounded.

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty awesome after binge-reading the available chapters. Thanks for the translation and I really want to see more. These characters don't seem to be one-dimensional, for now at least, which I appreciate

Dex-chan lover
Miki using the experience i gave her🙏

Alr dating in 6 chapters this is a crime in romance manga rahhh

Double-page supporter
I'm glad the japanese propaganda is working on this authors... dont waste fucking time... now is the relationship part that could go... hell to university if the author is not a total idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread