Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Had a real good chance to go for the marriage Any% then and there, she shouldn't have stopped at the confession, instead going for the proposal right away.

Dex-chan lover
Confession and reply in 6 chapters, other authors should take notes.

Sometimes the cute awkwardness is sweet, but sometimes reading 120 chapters of dense motherfuckers trying to figure if the person likes them, LIKE likes them, or if maybe they're their one true like... is just aggravating.

Dex-chan lover
All I heard was “please knock me up and, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, could we also go out”.

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect this much progress in one chapter. Glad to see it, instead of stretching everything over twenty chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not convinced the little sister isn't some love goddess in disguise. Never seen a romcom with such momentum 😂

Dex-chan lover
e428a60f45371713a83d440c66df92cd.png

That thing, your dark soul.
(Why did i make this?)

Dex-chan lover
That little sister is scary as hell. Whichever man she targets will have no chance.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Imouto Intelligence Service works where the more arcade money you give the better intel/tips regarding the onee-chan you get.

Dex-chan lover
first denies her feelings with the "you just got caught up in the moment", then replies to her bravery with a text? Like bruh I know you're the typical spineless anxiety-filled low self-esteem teenager just trying to figure out their feelings, but this is really hard to root for lmao

Supporter
He's about to get Imaizumined by the gyarus.
Darn close. They completely traumatize our boy by kidnapping him off to a hairstylist (who thinks it's hysterical and still remembers the dude, like, five months later). Shino is somewhat less amused and we get our first look at her yandere mode. The first of many.

Supporter
Wow, I've read enough at this point that early confessions aren't as shocking as they once were but I am kind of amazed that he was able to sulk about it and yet still reciprocate all in one chapter. That's crazy, the little sister is a fucking chess master.
You ain't seen nothin' yet. She's pretty much solely responsible for the fact that they're banging by winter break.

Users who are viewing this thread