Usogui - Vol. 15 Ch. 161 - Hellfire

Power Uploader
Hi guys, this is Team Duwang!
We created a patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/TeamDuwang

But don't worry!
This is purely for donations!

We created this patreon for people to help support the scans,
and there will be no benefits or change in the scanlation schedule or quality!
We will continue to release chapters for free and at the same pace.
There will be no benefits to subscribing or any pay-walled content involved.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@a2j04vm0 Credits pages are fine, but could you please not actually attach them to the last page and instead make them separate? They kind of ruin the image display on some fit modes.

Power Uploader
@Teasday
I changed it.
The reason I did that is because other manga sites will only repost the content without credits page if I separate them.

Dex-chan lover
This is some serious fucked up shit, I mean, does one die by burning for only five minutes? Its just torture.

Ill try to believe till the end that Karl is trying to make the killer drop his guard even if it means making Kaji suffer in the meantime. I think Ranko believes the same.

PD: I reccomend a kofi and not only a patreon.

Dex-chan lover
Holy moly the cliffhanger...

Karl is safe, Kaji got plot armor... Ikuto, now prepare your best expression you have when u realize your own stupidity...

Or so I wish :'(

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work on this gem, what is your usual release schedule? Youve saved us from the boat that was the minotaur arc.

Dex-chan lover
Was there a rule that prevents interference from other players in counting time? 'Cause if there wasn't one then they're certainly playing like gentlemen right now.

Power Uploader
@Lithe
page 1 in chapter 159, in the top-left corner, "it's forbidden to intentionally obstruct players in the game.

Dex-chan lover
@a2j04vm0 and here I thought that was just summary information. Scoured the chapter w/ the introduction of the game too...

Much appreciated.

@a2j04vm0 Thanks for the chapter guys, you rock!

I started reading this manga in 2014, when it was translated by EGS. However, they stopped in 2016. Week after week, month after month, up to first half of 2017 I was checking, but nothing. Then finally, I let it go and forgot about it.

Then about 3 weeks ago, out of nowhere, I had a dream involving the Usogui manga! It was a strange dream, where Baku, Kaji and co. were following a long-run plan, but they hit a wall. Somewhere during the scheme it was revealed that Baku might actually not be the real Usogui! Anyway, like I said before, the team was in no-solution situation, with Kaji being the one to be screwed if they lost. As it became more clear, that even Baku couldn't think of a solution, the real Usogui appeared in front of Kaji! He looked almost identical to Baku. From Bakus reaction, it was clear that he does not like him, nor does he trust him, stating that accepting help from him is like signing your soul to the devil. But in the end, they run out of options and Baku resigned and Kaji accepted help from Usogui. In the blink of an eye, Usogui solved the seemingly unsolvable situation using a clever out-of-box thinking trick.
When I woke up, remembering and putting together the dream, I thought how strange it was to have a dream about a manga I read so long ago. So I went and checked, with little to no hope if some group started to translate it again. And to my great joy, I found that not so long ago, this group called Team Duwang picked it up. So again, I really want to say thank you guys, Usogui is one of my favorite manga of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread