Usogui - Vol. 44 Ch. 481 - A Strange Dream

Thank to the author for the "explanation" because i was litteraly confuse to why Kadokura is being that strong... he should have been just above Nanpou range normaly but not that much.

Now i've being wondering about something, does Mitaka Hana even know the real Bai Long was in the island ? Didnt Yakou mention him in front of her ? plus with the fact she felt the mass of weapons when she fought him, cant she made the deduction ?

Dex-chan lover
So the small matter was that he was copying his bro's style, and then that ended on him being bullied, then his bro going to defend him, but ended being killed by the father of one of his bullies?
That's fucked up.

Double-page supporter
OK

Douji and Kadokura are so cool. It makes sense that Kadokura's limiter is "off" now, and now it makes perfect sense as to why Douji let Robert K live.

Kadokura gets a power up from almost dying?

I wonder how will he react when he finds out that a short guy with receding hair is his Prince.

Dex-chan lover
Fun that Douji story is like a reverse of Robert K's one (younger brother who admires big brother who stuck for him) vs (older brother repentant of laughing at his younger brother misfortune)

At first i thought this referee battle royal is just a filler for some hype but damn everything in it makes perfect sense narratively, not some mindless match-ups.

Now I'm waiting for Egg Man's backstory

Dex-chan lover
so he got stronger after having his skull punched in 0.0. that said insane kadokura is pretty fun to see he's like kirara but with crazed expressions.

Users who are viewing this thread