Usogui - Vol. 45 Ch. 489 - The Man Standing Between The Two

Double-page supporter
I honestly would have been fine with either of them winning despite yakou being the obvious choice given the story so far

Thanks for the batch!
Kinda disappointing that Yakou won, but actually I'm fine with that. The fake handkerchief trick made it believable.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it was outright stated, but is it December 31st in the manga? Or is StL being played on (or after) the New Year?

Fed-Kun's army
@Veshv
Hard to say. I looked back and it showed the maintenance ending at 6:30, so I'm guessing the overall Protoporos match finished a little afterwards. It also seemed like Kadokura got Souichi and left for stl at 7 (at least he said he would). So I'm assuming it's still the 31st.

God what a cliffhanger to leave off the batch, Any news on when we can expect the next one?

Dex-chan lover
Finally they will bury Kyara.

That glove looks great on him it makes so much sense.

@troita: I think they may delve deeper into Yakou's backstory next volume, allowing his character to be fleshed out more fully. I checked the volume covers and it seems plausible that the next volume will focus on Yakou.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that is Kadokura's glove which makes referee to referee relationships wholesome af

Double-page supporter
Yakou really earned that win, but I really appreciate the attention given to Midara this arc

Users who are viewing this thread