Usogui - Vol. 49 Ch. 532 - A Part Of Myself I Still Can't See

Fed-Kun's army
Pg 14 is the scene we'll all been waiting for, but it seems like it's not the scene that Baku wants...

Lol, Midara messing around with Nowa. Some things never changes

Fed-Kun's army
Nowa should've made sure that the list of people that know his legs work went back to 1.

yep. Baku cant be Kakerou leader. never been a power hungry individual, therefor Hal is alive and will keep being the leader. 😉

Dex-chan lover
Feels weird, like, we are not hearing Baku thoughts about this. Was it all about the game? Or he wanted something from this?

Lol at Midara trolling Nowa.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Baku actually pulled it off.

So what now? Are we finally going to get some insight on what Baku's goal was with all of this? "World peace" or whatever he said? I honestly haven't the slightest clue where to begin to speculate.

Also, how many chapters are left anyway?

Supporter
I've had tears in my eyes seeing all the (new) referees lined up for him.

Fed-Kun's army
My theory about Baku's current objectives:
As we all know, all his characterization revolves around his thirst for thrill. He's someone who just can't live without challenging the strong over and over. So I believe that, as a Leader of Kakerou, he'll want ambitious individuals to target him and try taking over his throne.
Actually, since Baku is always one move ahead, he may have already planted a seed that will florish into an exciting battle later. And according to me, this seed would be Kaji himself. If you think about it, Kaji has now florished into a strong Kakerou member who has a very special bond with the current Leader. He's basically what Baku was to Hal previously... a friend and rival looking up to surpass him.
Considering that Kaji was an opponent during Baku's StL hallucination, I don't think this parallel is too far-fetched for once : https://mangadex.org/chapter/853249/6

Fed-Kun's army
Noo Baku you said you wouldn't look back ;_;

Well, excited for possible character development next chapter. Thanks for your hard work as always, TD!

Jei

"Don't move now! It's still too early!"
Is this all a dream? When he looked back, everything he gained disappeared. I must knoooow.

Dex-chan lover
So it seems like Nowa Sr. still likes Shion more than his grandfailson lol

Users who are viewing this thread