Usogui - Vol. 49 Ch. 539 - Plan A

thanks for translating this till the end + the hints/foreshadowing at end of the page, it help shed light to dumb dumb like me. truly a great scanlation/translation and manga

Thanks Team Duwang this was an amazing manga enjoyed every second of it. The author is a genius and i will always remember the fun i had reading the manga itself and reading the comments here. See ya space gamblers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE QUALITY TRANSLATIONS!!!
I love how even the last chapter makes sense in a way most people didn't expect it to do - you can say that after watching the video abd mail anout Souichi, Baku made this plan to get Kakerou on his side without destroying it in order to win against Gonen (he was just planning on taking Kakerou before that, but after that point he decided to merge). Then he lost the first leader game, in order to help Souichi grow stronger and help him grow (i.e. reach his perfect form).
Of course, that might not be the extend of the plan, but hat's what makes this manga so satisfying - it allows you to follow the plans/emotions of the characters and just when you start to think you've understood what they are doing they bring up a even better plan which you once again think you understannd and so on.
Thank you so much once again Team Duwang, you got me acquainted with two of the best mangas ever (Usogui and Batuque) and with this mad-lad author! Thank you!

We love you Team Duwang. Thank you for everything you've done to bring us Usogui. You guys are legends

Thank you guys for translating this manga all the way to the end, your effort in the translations and the foreshadowing notes have been great to read and definitely enhanced this ride for me by a lot. Thank you guys again for this ride.

Dex-chan lover
thx for the tl, man that cliffhanger ending though really wish this would get a sequel.

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't read the whole thing, I'm just checking in to say thanks to Team Duwang, and to the rest of y'all, hope the ride a rollercoaster!

Dex-chan lover
I mean it is open ended enough for a sequel right?

Alt ought with destiny being real and all that, i guess all you need to know is read the prince bee.

Thank you for seeing this through, there is a lot of things I would love to share with you guys to let you know how grateful I am but I will just leave it at thank you so so so very much for all your hard work and dedication!!! <3

Thank you Team Duwang for years of entertainment. Ill miss this manga alot. Good ending tho.

Thank you Team Duwang for making this manga accessible for all of us! I'd definitely be missing out if I was never able to read Usogui. I'll be looking forward to all the future Batuque translations, you guys are the best :)

I'm very happy with this ending for the story. The only thing I'm sad about is not being able to see some of the referees and Gakuto for a final time, haha. And I'm really glad that Lalo is partially redeemed because Baku is taking on his previous mission of overtaking all the vices! One of my favorite aspects of Usogui was that it wasn't just Team Baku vs Kakerou the whole story, I like that Ideal was introduced fairly early on and were such an important opponent throughout the series. So Baku and Hal being a tag team and striving to overtake the vices feels like a fitting ending for these three groups we have seen so much.

I am also happy that we get a happy ending for the Madarame Family. I was somewhat worried when Baku kind of abandoned Marco and Kaji after Surpassing the Leader and we didn't see the three together, haha.

Not sure how to feel about Gonen though..... an old man ripped version of Baku......... don't know if I needed that in my life lol.

Again, thanks so much for translating Usogui!

Users who are viewing this thread