Usogui

Contributor
Even fucking Usogui gets an April Fool's advertisement. I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Getting its own April Fool's ad, that's truly strange.

Double-page supporter
Newfriends won't get the joke until several hundred chapters lel

Group Leader
tumblr_inline_p2isg3ySG11r792dr_540.png

Aggregator gang
Lol the fucking egg joke

I love the ad

Hopefully this attracts new Users to read and stay

We just created an Usogui discord server guys for fans! Feel free to join us discussing this manga! Thanks for supporting this manga! https://discord.gg/fjRb6Bf

Aggregator gang
I dropped this manga at around vol 17, I just couldn't keep interested. Marco is the only character I care about! Leave my precious child alone! But I picked it up again on a whim and powered through to the latest chapters (vol 40) and I'm really impressed. The author has gotten so much better with both his writing and his art. The side-characters are getting much better development and the plot/games make much more sense. Plus the art is really stellar now. The Oofuna/Hachina arc and then the story book backstory are my favourite arcs of the whole manga so far, but the Greed Island I mean Protoporos arc has been very entertaining as well. Thank you for all your hard work Duwang Gang, your translations and the summaries at the end of the chapters are really great.

Double-page supporter
It's pretty amazing how the art has changed. It almost looks like a completely different manga. It's really come a long way, extremely impressive work by Sako.

DqWpxwj.png

mrGikfN.png

mtJ5QqY.png

0UsGS9d.png

JsBRqrx.png

K1ymPKI.jpg

recent chapters
I was worried that all the referees would kill each other, im glad thats not the case

What actually is this egg ad everyone in the comments is talking about? I started reading usogui long before that so i really don't know it. Although i am sure that i do know the scene it is referring to.

@Mangakong the egg ad is referring to the Usogui april fool's day "advertisement" that was displayed on mangadex (I created it). This is what the ad looked like:
d1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread