Usogui

Yes hes still alive

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Just read it, damn it. I've been following this manga for years and I'm glad to finally have a finish to something great and memorable.

One of my favorite mangas of all time. So intelligent, but doesn’t make you feel like a dumbass. Compelling yet fantastical story, 10/10.

Thank you Team Duwang for your years of work and your effort in making Usogui easily digestible for the average reader that isn’t remembering every detail of every chapter. You guys truly made this ride and enjoyable one.

Commentators, you guys are great. The discussions in the comment section after a new chapter released were really thought provoking.

Feels like we were all on this ride together. I’m sad it’s done.

If anyone has any recs for mangas of this quality please reply to this or message me.

Finally came to an end, would like to express my thanks to everyone who has put in time and effort for this manga. 100/10!!

Hope there will be a sequel, the ending is so good as a cliff hanger.

I found this manga on another site and just randomly read it just for fun seeing it has 300+ chapters, planning to stop midway because i expect a bad manga. but i suddenly get hooked only after the first volume. even though i don't really like old manga because of the art, i still read it just purely because of the interesting story. this manga is a Gem that's underrated in my opinion. Anyway thank you so much Everyone that has been scanlating this manga. this is the first time i ever made comment in mangadex this long lol. sry if there's bad grammar, i have an excuse that imo is pretty good and it is that english is my third language

Yesss~~~It's done at last! Thank you very much, Team Duwang! Completing such a long series is no mean feat.

Thanks for the translations. Appreciate the hard work. It was a great ride this manga. I will miss following it. I think in the future I will read this again

Fed-Kun's army
One of the greatest manga I've ever read. Also special mention to Duwang team for giving snaps of the clues in the arc finales so that we could connect the dots.

Will be one of my re-read mangas just to see what all clues I've missed.

Dex-chan lover
Things feel off now that I no longer wait for Usogui chapters each week.

If this ever gets licensed, probably by viz, they better contact you team duwang to work on the official version, since you already have the ins-and-outs of the manga and would be even better since you'll have the network capabilities of working at a manga publisher.

Aggregator gang
540 chapters.

I dont know how the author plans on keeping a high standard of quality for so long but who knows, I might end up surprised.
I'm 40 chapters in, and it's pretty good. 7 or 8 would be the rating right now.

Translation's great! Thank you!

Felt my heart jumping seeing a new chapter, but it was chapter 1 reuploaded and I forgot it ended for a sec, I was used to reading it for years and waiting for updates. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
If I could give 10/10 to only one series, it would be this one.
The art improves by leaps and bounds after a while, and by ~ch 250 the story becomes so super cool, you won't have read anything like it.
Whenever I finish a manga, I feel a sense of contentment, but with this one, I feel melancholic because I'm positive I'll never read anything like that again, at least in manga form.

Users who are viewing this thread