Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Lacking (2)

Group Leader
I know prevention over cure and all but can't they have people watch over a corpse/places that the corpse could have been moved from whenever they find one? that way they'd have some backup at the last minute if something bad happens. There's like what, 4-5 people in on this already, have one tail the victim and one just watch over the corpse location. I dunno. I forgot, has anyone tried that yet?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!
Now i want to see where komachi and satsuki goes even more :pout:

Dex-chan lover
So she’s broken in a creepy way, wonder what caused her to become like that.
Will the pencil the murder weapon?

komachi is so crazy, i love her so much. the most controversial, unpredictable and ambiguous character in this manga. it's VITAL for me to know what happened to her in order to become like that

Dex-chan lover
Komachi has been broken since a long time ago.
I wonder what she will do now that she saw Seo being bullied (probably nothing, lacking empathy, or even joining considering Seo's past actions). The latter also keeps raising more and more death flags, considering Prez has her as #1 to kill.
I also still wonder if Seo's faking her amnesia, because of what Shiina said some chapters ago and the topic hasn't been brought up again (yet).

Dex-chan lover
Death god komachi to recuse the reformed goon chick, prolly gonna "accidentally" man slaughter them chicks

Users who are viewing this thread