Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Breakthrough

Dex-chan lover
Every new chapter I am hoping Prez and Vice Prez get their asses whooped by Satsuki. Or that they die, whatever comes first. Even Komachi doing something to them would make me happy.

Also, leave Seo alone, boy. Get a job (that doesn’t involve murdering and having a God complex.)

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say.. The Manga started good, but them introducing the Prez ruined it all for me.. Dude is literally killing people left and right and they KNOW it, it's not even like they're unsure of it, he's literally announcing it, yet they keep acting like he has complete immunity. I mean at this point just beat him the fuck up ô_o

Dex-chan lover
patiently waiting for the plot twist. this chapter feel so short and we still don’t know what will Komachi do after this

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I understand the president and would agree with his pov any time of the day. But right this moment, I hope he gets arrested.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting on the potential reveal that vice Prez is not into this because of Prez himself, or for "justice" like he is. Ever since her weirdly delighted reaction to the girl who got struck by lightning, I have had the assumption she just really enjoys seeing people die due to Prez traps, or in different way. Basically, I think she's a gigantic deviant, and there's a good chance Prez becomes insanely dilisuioned with himself and her once that comes out.

Just a theory though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread