Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - Indomitable

Dex-chan lover
Komachi won.

1vcg91.png
author is so hyped for KomaSatsuki and make Satsuki says want to live together with Komachi ‘twice’

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the last panel didn't say "the end" has me dreading some tragedy next chapter. =(

Dex-chan lover
Well there's just one problem, what about the types of death that Satsuki can't change? Seems that the Komachi family died due to sickness or disease, she won't be able to do anything if just being close to Komachi causes people to get cancer.

PS: first girl wins rule strikes again

Dex-chan lover
Yes, love this, so good! Very gay and but also, Satsuki has two hands ;3 and i'm sure Komachi could also use an Akira gf who bonks some sense into her when she goes off the deep end, like she does for Satsuki :D

Dex-chan lover
A very sweet chapter, BUT I still can't get rid of this feeling that something bad is still going to happen. Am I the only one?
I mean... the introduction of the first chapter of this manga is narrated by a future Satsuki who regrets everything she did.

I can't imagine this manga having an ending that isn't suffering unless the author is going to retcon that chapter from existence, given that Chapter 1 shows Satsuki standing in a classroom with dead all around, and the blood is colored red (i.e. not premonitory corpses).

But maybe the author needs to wrap things up quickly or something. The subplot with Akira's parents crashed and burned out of nowhere earlier in this volume, it seemed like (resolved off screen), so that isn't a great sign for this manga lasting a lot longer.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly by this point what else is left to cover with this series?

I doubt the series will go the route of killing Satsuki. The final events perhaps could be preventing Satsuki's own death. I feel like the best possible ending is if that ability of theirs is some kind of curse, and if they're somehow able to break it. Whether we get that kind of ending or not, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread