Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 84 - Epilogue

Group Leader
I really miss this manga.
I know the ending's controversial (because it barely constitutes an ending with how many loose ends are skipped over including the crux of the plot) but this was a decent sendoff. Hard not to feel happy for Satsuki even if she certainly got her social dysfunctions from her dad. And happy Komachi gives me some real reformed Tokiko vibes.

Satsuki calling Komachi by her given name (something she only ever did with Akira), practically living with her in a one-bed apartment, planning their futures together, Komachi's newfound joy at anything to do with Satsuki, bringing cooked meals to extended family, sharing cute little domestic moments...
Yep, they're roommates.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I feel that the guy's still hella skeptical and pretty shitty but I guess that's a start.

Otherwise...it's an okay ending. I, like many others, am still salty about the Akira situation but it's nice to see Komachi as mostly normal now and it's nice that Satsuki has found a field that she likes. Though uh...maybe she likes feeling up dead people a bit too much.
:worry:

Users who are viewing this thread