Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Ch. 10 - 배신자

Fed-Kun's army
저는 이 줄거리가 다른 방향으로 가기를 바랐어요. 순종적인 캐릭터가 항상 강압적인 여자 한 명만 있으면 바람을 피우는 고정관념이 정말 싫어요. 비인간적으로 느껴지거든요. 물론 이야기 속에서 아이가 줏대가 부족하다는 건 분명히 했지만요.

I was hoping this plotline would go in a different direction. I really dislike the stereotype of the submissive character who is always one forceful woman away from cheating. It feels so dehumanizing, even though the story made it clear that Ai lacks backbone.

Double-page supporter
Didnt she technically get assaulted? Why is she being punished for supposedly cheating when it was clearly assault

Didnt she technically get assaulted? Why is she being punished for supposedly cheating when it was clearly assault
!!!!as a person that does not know Korean!! and don't know what happened outside of the art going by context it's look like consensual punishment the one where there relationship is based on sub/dom !!!!as a person that does not read Korean!!

Fed-Kun's army
This was undoubtedly assault, especially considering the power imbalance: age, position (she's essentially her boss and controls every aspect of her life), and the use of light force (holding her in a way that limited her movement). However, there was a noticeable lack of resistance in both actions and words. She did express in this and the previous chapter that she didn't want to do this, but at the same time, she was kissing back and seemed to be open to enjoying it. While it's ambiguous due to the power imbalance, what makes me somewhat certain it was consensual to some degree is that she didn't tell Misa she was forced or assaulted; she just asked for forgiveness. Ai has been portrayed as a weak-willed character who goes with the flow, so I completely understand why Misa was angry. Which is why I was saying I was annoyed. This is a prevalent stereotype in Japan and Korea about the weak-willed bottom who is just one forceful woman away from cheating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread