Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 106.1 - Kouhai and Determination (Part 1)

Nah, I think you're spot on. She knows it's just another one of his excuses to avoid facing the problem.
yeah, I think this is pretty obviously the direction it's going. she's been portrayed as smart enough to know that it's too early for them in general to be getting married and that it's definitely a bad idea to do it just to justify having sex

Fed-Kun's army
Of course marriage...
Wait, MARRIAGE ?!
It's the Christian thing to do. This is a Christian manga after all, with massive tits. But still Christian.

Though to be honest, if part of this chapter isn't a hentai chapter, I think I'll be pretty disappointed.

Double-page supporter
It would be kinda hilarious if they get married before sex just like a Christian couple, and later find out one of them is irredeemably unfixably terrible in bed and hates sex, and the other has a massive sex drive and is terrific at pleasing their partner. So, just like a lot of Christian couples that never find out if they are sexually compatible before marriage.
This is a stupid perspective, sexual compatibility is something you develop over time as you learn more about the other person. This is why married couples have far more sex than singles and it's not even close.

Dex-chan lover
I would absolutely love to talk to the partners of you and everyone in this thread that agree’s with you (if any of you have ever actually had any) in a situation where they could be fully honest about how much they are enjoying their sex life. Would be just as funny as my initial suggested joke that you all got so offended by.
Did you somehow take my responses as me being 'offended' by what you said. I found some of ti sad but i don't get offended by sad things generally. Or are you just using words figuratively 🤷‍♂️. In addition do you not have friends or relatives in happy and fulfilled relationships? Sounds like a sad state of affairs if so, not that you need to talk to anyone to understand better communication about X cooperative activity and understanding of participants will almost always make X activity better for all participants.

Fed-Kun's army
"I thought you'd say that." is he about to get rejected? or is she going to say that she's not ready so this manga can go on for 40 more chapters

Dex-chan lover
e31.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread