Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 106.1 - Kouhai and Determination (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, let’s just trust stats someone posted without checking who made them and what ulterior motives they might have to manipulate them for their obviously biased goals! Way to trust the internet blindly!
kobietycnotliwesalepszymimalzonkami.jpg

"it was made by people I disagree with therefor it's fake"

1. you are a low-iq reddit midwit
2. then here is the stat from the CDC

Additional surprise: both is based on the National Survey of Family Growth conducted by the CDC you cumbrain

Dex-chan lover
kobietycnotliwesalepszymimalzonkami.jpg

"it was made by people I disagree with therefor it's fake"

1. you are a low-iq reddit midwit
2. then here is the stat from the CDC

Additional surprise: both is based on the National Survey of Family Growth conducted by the CDC you cumbrain
The quantity of partners never had a single thing to do with my comment. I never said they should sleep with anyone except for their eventually marriage partner. Also, people with zero partners are often a part of religions that not only disallow marriage before sex, but also divorce. I'd love to see an honest survey of the actual real happiness of those people, especially the women, that had zero partners before marriage. How many of them are part of loveless marriages that they can't get out of because of their beliefs and family pressures? Or say they enjoy the sex out of that same pressure, or because of ignorance?

Why don't you go back to Truth Social with your propaganda.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, the end is near isn't it lol. I hope it continues as a pure slice of life or something. We lost too many great romcom these past year
There is hope, it didn't end with them going out!

I want to see the story continuing on with them rising their kid who gets pulled around by aunt big sis Nodoka.

Dex-chan lover
99/100 times if someone is waiting for marriage to have sex, they are extremely unlikely to actually attempt to research and learn from other people, or experiment and communicate with their partner to get good at it on their own. They will just assume their partner is satisfied because they aren't complaining, and go on with their day. This is not a small sample size or uncommon thing, it's not a mystery or controversial topic, if you hang around with any women that are willing to talk about sex around you, you'd know this is an extremely common complaint. If you're one of the few people that waited, and then actually cared enough about it, your partner, and had the willingness and openness to get good at it after marriage, awesome, you're in an extremely small minority.

And of course it's a learning curve, that's my whole point. It's something you get good at, just like anything else. If you're too scared and puritanical about it that you don't do it until marriage, it's highly likely it's stigmatized so much that you won't be encouraged to actually put in the effort to get skilled at it, even with your marriage partner.
No you fucking idiot. Typically people who have sex until after marriage have built a trusting and intimate relationship. The chances of divorce go down significantly. Why? As said above, you have built a repertoire without the need of sex. Hell, that mouth can do other things besides eat and drink.

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope this series isn't gonna be axed soon so the mangaka felt the need to rush through getting them married...

Dex-chan lover
maybe I'm mis-reading her expression in that last panel, but it seems like she wasn't actually looking for a marriage proposal. She just wants to be in a committed loving relationship that includes sex, but that doesn't have to mean marriage. It would be an interesting angle to explore, if they have a conflict of ideals on sex-before-marriage.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, people with zero partners are often a part of religions that not only disallow marriage before sex, but also divorce. I'd love to see an honest survey of the actual real happiness of those people, especially the women, that had zero partners before marriage. How many of them are part of loveless marriages that they can't get out of because of their beliefs and family pressures? Or say they enjoy the sex out of that same pressure, or because of ignorance?

As much as i would want to see a study like that as well, i doubt "happiness" is something that can be accurately measured with a survey since it can mean different things to different people.
For example, have you ever considered that for some cultures sex is not a hallmark goal in a relationship?

While you might consider religion as a strict form of ignorance, for the people who don't it becomes more of a way of life that makes them legitimately happy - and not because of a bliss mind you, rather because their understanding and values become fundamentally different (with or without the practice of abstinence before marriage being a thing).

On the secular side of things, happiness in a relationship can be as simple as having a shared income that affords a decent living, which may or may not also include family and kids further down the line. Sex in that regard might start being considered as just a means to an end, with proper partnership and kinship being more of a priority.

Of course negative factors like peer-pressure or actual ignorance do exist and are a problem, but if those variables are in the mix to begin with then obviously there's going to be more chances of producing bad relationships like you're describing. I however highly doubt they're strictly correlated with things like no premarital sex or zero partners.

Last edited:
Supporter
This is the dumbest shit. They've been dating for how long? Just fuck. Marriage should be saved till you have at least been together longer than like... 6 months.
They've spent an awful lot of time in the approach and they go back for years even before that. It wouldn't be too soon at any point.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure there's a ton of people who don't share the same sentiment, but I'm glad this is the route the author is choosing. I'm not even Christian. Their choice here shows some serious maturity, especially with them approaching the idea of sex as a couple.

Just my take though.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe I'm mis-reading her expression in that last panel, but it seems like she wasn't actually looking for a marriage proposal.
Nah, I think you're spot on. She knows it's just another one of his excuses to avoid facing the problem.

Dex-chan lover
So the sex was just bait (obviously) but instead we got this? ...ok, it is acceptable, i just hope they don't keep skipping on the sex tho

Dex-chan lover
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT I TOUGHT THEY GONA JUST HAVE SEGS DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE MARIGE PROPOSAL
xpf6h2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread