Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 107 - Kouhai and Review Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Papa Fujio so mad he's about to crossover into Baki to whoop Sakurai's ass.
This is exactly what I thought of
154460021677896259.jpg

Aggregator gang
when you bang her so hard, that even your father in law feels it, wonder if the next time they do it the mom will feel it

Dex-chan lover
More and more I'm loving this manga.
It's so difficult and rare to find a romance story that doesn't end when the couple finally ends up together and doesn't create unnecessary drama just to have a few more chapters.

I love seeing their growth as a couple and I hope it stays that way
I mean, me too, and it’s also refreshing that Hana got to be the one with sexual agency, women in manga are almost never allowed something as maturely frank as her “I am a consenting adult in a loving relationship and I am horny“ stance.

I was hoping she’d turn down the proposal — they haven’t been dating long enough and Sakurai needed to learn the lesson that he doesn’t need to do something to make his desires acceptible, it is simply okay to have desires and even to act on them within reason — but oh well.

Group Leader
thats what happens when the virgin hold for too long.... destroyed poor Uzaki XD

Dex-chan lover
I bet Fujio-san is like this because he saw the hentai version of what happened on that website with the magic numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Dude didn't ask her parents will, of course this would happen.

Dex-chan lover
Well Sakurai can at least look on the bright side, it wasn't his Mom at the door. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that's all of it. There are innate needs you would discover and discuss. Things like:

Desired frequency (once a week versus twice daily)
Specific arousal needs (likes feet/hates feet. Kinky/vanilla.)
Physical compatibility (Dick is too wide)
Dominance/submission

Things you wouldn't know until you begin to practice, and couldn't solve with communication or time.
I don't think most of those are innate, though. A physical compatibility issue is a show-stopper, but aren't those relatively rare? The others are malleable and can vary according to mood or situation or just over time. I feel like a couple who truly cares for each other and is committed to each other's well-being can generally find balances to things like frequency, turn-ons and sexual roles that will work for them with the aforementioned time, communication and practice. The only cases I can think of where they wouldn't be able to at all are if one or both partners absolutely refuse any kind of compromise and that has bigger implications outside the bedroom because it will probably show through in other relationship aspects as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
when raising a daughter, you either become a megacuck or an incestuous lolicon
there's no third option and there's no middleground

Users who are viewing this thread