Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 107 - Kouhai and Review Meeting

Also he knows how big his dragon is aswell lol thats on soft too 😂😂😂 well she asked for it. Fuck around and find out i guess

Dex-chan lover
PcRG1kj.png

"Hey, can I use your bathroom?"
TOO MUCH MILK. I'M GONNA EXPLODE

Double-page supporter
I hope whomever told that anonymous quote is joking for their mental state. If not they should seek help.

The updates on this have been crazy fast. The other site I used was a month before even a chapter was released. I've seen 3 in less than a month.

I screeched in laughter from those last 3 pages. I knew the father would be the one knocking at the door, considering Uzaki had been gone the whole night. At least Sakurai won't die a virgin. LmaO

Make a woman experience something incredible for the first time and she'll always remember you for it regardless of whether it all works out in the end or not.
I can't wait until she tells her mom all about it. That'll be a chapter for the ages, with any luck.
Also, Yanagi probably told her dad something was up. She's got that insane claravoiyance about everything.
I have a feeling there will be a one shot page of Tsuki smacking the shit out of Sakurai with her eyes wide open.

Dex-chan lover
This is why I'll never get married and father a daughter. I'll become the ultimate cuck.
EDIT : I guess most people just don't care to read the editor's notes smh
Huh?

Someone else did it for you. You'd just be passing it forward. A male fraternity going back thousands of years, solely dedicated to the dream that there should be a good girl for any good man.

Users who are viewing this thread