Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 112 - Kouhai and Requests - Kiri Edition

Dex-chan lover
Shut up nerd.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
We’re back!

No Hana but I just hope Take is healthy enough to get us through this arc and keep delivering chapters.

I’ve always wanted Ami to get with Itsuhito. Kiri is way too young so seeing him getting with Ami would need to be in the main story’s epilogue or something.

Double-page supporter
So Ami has 2 guys going for her, and of course we got one more potential guy too.

Also, no Hana. What happened to our hopes and dreams?

Dex-chan lover
Kiri, I got the feeling you're going down. Pouring one out for the guy.
Honestly think Kiri has a better chance then the other guy. I mean sure both think that body type is all that's needed to impress Ami-San, but Kiri is coming at this from a place of innocence and ernestness.

Sasamoto OTOH has been hitting on anything with two legs and tits for multiple arcs now. So his motivations is more desperation, and gotta get laid quick schemes.

As it stands both are doomed to fail. But Kiri has a better chance of getting a pity date then the overly aggressive Sasamoto.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dang, has it really been that long :huh:

You'll never be allowed in our house again at this rate.
The real question is, why haven't they already been banned a long time ago. Not that I'd be too worried about Yanagi but y'know Kiri you should probably find yourself some new friends.

What if it's Ami-san? Haha, no way.
SPOILER: in the near future their relationship takes an extreme turn for the worst.
Tbh, since we're talking about Ami, I'd say Kiri still has the better odds.

The sheer mass of misunderstandings and -interpretations this chapter was something else :worry:

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread