Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 12 Ch. 105 - Kouhai and Secret Fun 2

Dex-chan lover
That makes a ton of sense. It seemed so out of character for Ami to shame Uzaki like that... And Uzaki's reaction to it doesn't make any sense either. This is a major translation blunder.

Be as it may, this chapter is confirming my head-cannon: Uzaki is a top and their first time would be of her iniciative and pace. Still, I'm well prepared for Take-sensei pulled the rug out from under me next chapter.
She's a top at first, but be prepared for #submissionloss once they actually get to it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, because mangakas never take risks. Heaven forbids if the MMC isn't dominant in bed.
I mean, he's an extremely tall very jacked guy who works out all the time and is hung like a dragon. She's like, 4ft tall with no known athletic ability. It not a mystery who will probably have more endurance.

Double-page supporter
cff

Aggregator gang
When a woman is v-blocked for too long she'll turn into a raging animal. Poor guy... His maiden heart is just not ready for it.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone talking about whether she's a slut or not.

She's not, and the manga never even slightly implies that she is. It's just bad translation.

They call her an Ero Onna, which is basically like a horny woman. That's it, they said she's horny, not that she's a slut. Ero is just a shortened loan word from the original Erotic, and means mostly the same thing, Onna of course just meaning Woman. HUGE difference and I hope they fix the translation because it's really really misleading.
That's interesting. So she's calling her a nympho.

Fed-Kun's army
As awesome as this is I fear its going to halt progress. Sakurai is going to be a fucking idiot and pout about this and cause tension....

Dex-chan lover
She definitely isn’t a slut. By definition she’s not - girl has never even had sex. She’s just horny as hell. Thing is, so is sakurai. The difference is that Uzaki is actually aware of it and wants to act on that.

To everyone talking about whether she's a slut or not.

She's not, and the manga never even slightly implies that she is. It's just bad translation.

They call her an Ero Onna, which is basically like a horny woman. That's it, they said she's horny, not that she's a slut. Ero is just a shortened loan word from the original Erotic, and means mostly the same thing, Onna of course just meaning Woman. HUGE difference and I hope they fix the translation because it's really really misleading.
Glad to see this. Huge translation error here.

Oh god. Author-san is really gonna fly us close to the sun for this. Never thought I would see a manga go past the hookup phase and skip to the seggs phase. In any case, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's an extremely tall very jacked guy who works out all the time and is hung like a dragon. She's like, 4ft tall with no known athletic ability. It not a mystery who will probably have more endurance.
Not really... Bedroom dynamics isn't about endurance, and he has shown time and time again his struggles about intimacy and the way he feels safe around Uzaki. The problem here is that his father's BS is trying to make him something he's not.

To put it simply, he might be a power bottom... But still, that doesn't make him a top.

I don't know if this is intentional writing or not, but fact is, his father has put up a facade of being a womanizer despite being married with a woman that completely kicks his ass in more ways than just in the dojo... The guy is full of shit, and I'm pretty sure that if it wasn't for his facade, he'd behave exactly like his son. Perhaps that explains why his wife treats him the way she does.

Still, I don't expect the manga to follow what I just said, because it's not formulaic enough for a shounen manga.

Plot twist: she's going to be the one fainting when she sees what he's packing.

Dex-chan lover
Well this took a turn into left field at 180mph. 👀
Wonder if the brakes still work. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread