Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 12 Ch. 105 - Kouhai and Secret Fun 2

Dex-chan lover
01f3d5890d25241915ff3046e3771041d017df70771f48682320bb43621fb358.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Cockteasing him at every opportunity and pushing his buttons so he can't stand his arousal anymore makes you a horny slut."
"OK. Guess I'm a horny slut, then."
Uzaki is so real for that.

Dex-chan lover
god please dont let it be a fever from Uzaki

maybe not put them fucking in the next chapter, but just Sakurai actually understanding that Uzaki wants to do it

Dex-chan lover
I get this inkling this might have been how Senpai got conceived, but what do I know. Like Father like son, or like mother like daughter if you read Akutsu-san.

My expectation: We get blueballed for now, but since Uzaki has given her explicit agreement, I'm musing we are getting "Senpai unchained" sooner rather than later.

Imagine some rumble rumble noises with a faceless Senpai rising - Uzaki just going - "Senpai? Senpaaaai????" "Sen~~~~mhhynny".
- Black panel, senpai wakes up feeling super refreshed (panel only showing his face).
Next page he is topless in bed with Uzaki lying next to him.

It's somewhat cliche for romcoms in the last 15 years, but i'll take it.

Double-page supporter
for more context please read the Doujin because the author would never show them having sex.

Dex-chan lover
Women are usually the ones who actually slutshame other women, but oh boy it backfired hard 🤣

Dex-chan lover
To everyone talking about whether she's a slut or not.

She's not, and the manga never even slightly implies that she is. It's just bad translation.

They call her an Ero Onna, which is basically like a horny woman. That's it, they said she's horny, not that she's a slut. Ero is just a shortened loan word from the original Erotic, and means mostly the same thing, Onna of course just meaning Woman. HUGE difference and I hope they fix the translation because it's really really misleading.
That makes a ton of sense. It seemed so out of character for Ami to shame Uzaki like that... And Uzaki's reaction to it doesn't make any sense either. This is a major translation blunder.

Be as it may, this chapter is confirming my head-cannon: Uzaki is a top and their first time would be of her iniciative and pace. Still, I'm well prepared for Take-sensei pulled the rug out from under me next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she gets to see his boner after all. I'm sure he'll be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread