Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 104 - Kouhai and Secret Fun

Fed-Kun's army
The comment I can't xD Is she going to get preggo while still in college???

This whole "the relationship can't get physical because he keeps passing out because of [reasons]" arc has been such a transparent means of dragging the story out. If a person is falling unconscious every time they get an erection they should urgently see a doctor because there's some serious medical fuckery going on.

I guess I shouldn't expect better from a romcom manga, time and time again it seems that manga authors are just incapable of moving on from a plot that revolves around "will they/won't they". Thought this one might be different considering the story actually continued after they started formally dating, but here we are.

Some other excuse such as performance anxiety could have been a lot more grounded in reality, but it seems like the author wants to delay the inevitable AND have both characters be intolerably horny and virile. So we get this contrived nonsense...

The payoff better be good! And hopefully it comes sooner rather than later. I think I'm done with romcom manga after this, 99% of them are all the same.

This whole "the relationship can't get physical because he keeps passing out because of [reasons]" arc has been such a transparent means of dragging the story out. If a person is falling unconscious every time they get an erection they should urgently see a doctor because there's some serious medical fuckery going on.

I guess I shouldn't expect better from a romcom manga, time and time again it seems that manga authors are just incapable of moving on from a plot that revolves around "will they/won't they". Thought this one might be different considering the story actually continued after they started formally dating, but here we are.

Some other excuse such as performance anxiety could have been a lot more grounded in reality, but it seems like the author wants to delay the inevitable AND have both characters be intolerably horny and virile. So we get this contrived nonsense...

The payoff better be good! And hopefully it comes sooner rather than later. I think I'm done with romcom manga after this, 99% of them are all the same.

8u3488.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread