Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Kouhai and Mint Chocolate

ahh the hypocrisy of it all -w-

also mint chocolate is...fucking basic bitch flavor.

Aggregator gang
and then everyone clapped.
funny how the usually crucial (in romance manga) indirect kiss is just a shadow to the intense mint chocolate conflict

Fed-Kun's army
You can absolutely shit on something without eating it, the same way you can shit on the cuties movie without watching it... mint chocolate is good IMO, but I don't like peanutbutter celery sticks even though I've never had it, but I don't like it because I don't like celery...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like some people have too strong of an opinion about this subject. It's like the pineapple on pizza thing. It's hard to pick out the real ones from the ones that are just kidding, but some of them absolutely have to be taking this flavor/topping blood feud stuff seriously. I mean, people are ridiculous about opinions all the time.

Aggregator gang
I enjoy most chocolate flavors I don't think there are any I would consider awful I'll even eat 80% cocoa when I've got a cold.

I'm more likely to have a stronger opinion on chocolate brands which I feel matter way more (God I hate American chocolate made with corn syrup).

Double-page supporter
Uzaki is based. Mint is bomb. Cannot convince me otherwise. People who say it tastes like toothpaste have never brushed their teeth in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
I checked the comment to see people dunk on senpai, only to discover there's so many "people" with bad taste.

Users who are viewing this thread