Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

I think Sakurai's big schlong is a direct genetic trait from his NTR protagonist looking father. Like seriously, he looks as if the generic NTR guy simply became older and now has a family with the woman he stole. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Well, inba shinichi. And hana got a kid jokes once shitty dad and mom ssk him to take care if his sister

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck getting a child at 48 years of age is impressive! Though i hope the little sister in her teen years just stays with her bro cause that dad at 90 is till gon be big pevert

Dex-chan lover
Ok the dad being a dick is one thing. But how the hell is the mom ok with being cut off from her son. shit if it wasn't for having a new sister, I would've left right then and there

The peeps in this comment section seem very confused. So I'll help clear things up. If you're even remotely athletic looking and not addicted to dumb stuff like social media, Its really easy to get laid in college. It is an experience. And getting laid a bunch is fun and not a bad thing. (Just wear a condom)Helps one know the difference between love and urges. Anyway Daddy Sakurai probably knows this from experience. If you commute to college its not even close to the same experience. Yes he lied to the mom but his son wasn't interacting with women in high-school and he knew its hard for a guy to bring a woman over when the parents are gonna be home. Also he was kinda lying, he didn't just force him out so he could take the mom to pound town. It was so his son could learn to be a proper adult and have a few great experiences while doing so.

Dex-chan lover
There are so many red flags

1. The dad is a complete asshole. Border line narcissist. He ostracized his own son because he wanted to spend more time with his wife? TELL YOUR FUCKING SON. Don't just kick him out
2. He told complete lies anytime his OWN MOTHER wanted to know anything of him. The fuck man. This is so bad as a parent. This is abusive.
3. He kept information on a new SISTER. She's already a year old! What the fuck man!!!!

I'd seriously disown myself from ever having a conversation from him. I'd straight up tell my mom to leave his dumbass. What a giant piece of shit. A terrible human being.
But who cares. Why? This is comedy. Lets laugh it off.

Fuck you author

On a note with Uzaki and senpai not telling her his life story.......we're guys. We rarely talk about each other unless we have a problem. You want information? Just fucking ask.

Dex-chan lover
All moms in this manga's universe are milfs. And the dads know it.

Contributor
Keeping the son from coming home for 2years just so you can bang your wife day in an day out, and not telling him he has a baby sister, just so he can have "experience." Dayum

Well, I think that the next "conflict" will be the dad flirting with (probably drunk) uzaki, maybe just to get on the nerves of shinichi.
Also, every one agrees that the dad's and åsshöle?
Also also, did the glasses pervy girl get a bigger rack? 'cause those things rival uzaki' s now

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut I agree 100%

The biggest bullshit was when the mother said "but you also have a tendency to put your wants over others. like your dad" Except his dad is clearly a selfish asshole that keep his son away from his family and only told to come back to the surprise of a new sister once he saw his wife was getting sad (and probably no longer in the mood for more sex).

@Nikosgarofola you just take your girl to a love hotel, you know of those? they have boxes of condoms, Jacuzzi, beds with mirrors, sex toys, and sex furniture like sofas and chairs just to let you try more positions with more ease. It is a million times better than taking her to your apartment, specially those cheap small Japanese student rooms with thin walls that Sakurai is living at that offer no privacy.

The money you save by not living on your own you can spend by taking your girl to a nice place to give her a proper loving, his dad is an asshole and only send him away to be able to fuck his mom uninterrupted.

Double-page supporter
Chad Dad
Virgin Son (Fix this already, you've got a hot kouhai, her mom, and her sister eyeing you up! Honestly, even her brother might be down!)

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, having a baby at 49, isn't like kinda dangerous?
Also, dad is a dick lol

Dex-chan lover
I'll echo the sentiment that his dad looks and and acts suspiciously like an NTR bull.

For better or worst, Senpai dad and Uzaki mom must never meet or else ¯\_( ͡° ‿‿ ͡°)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread