Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

I feels like a misunderstanding incoming because Shinichi having sister without him knowing, so his friends and Hana will misunderstand her as his daughter🤣

Dex-chan lover
@plutonikum sakurai is about 22 since he’s about to graduate so that would mean his mom was about 27 when she had him which is pretty normal. Unless you are referring to her looks which could just be the author’s art style considering Hana’s mom doesn’t look old either.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... She's 49 and she wanted to get another child? I mean... There's nothing wrong with that, but wow, that late into the game?

Also wow. Dad is a dick head. An awful father and a complete dick head.
Cut ties with his son so he could bang the mom more often? Dude. He doesn't need to watch you have sex, he has his own fucking room.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf how you gonna do that to your kid lol, I can't even imagine being completely kept in the dark then coming back to a new sibling

You know what, fuck that guy. That asshole basically threw his son away for two whole years and completely severed contact between a mom and son that have no issue with each other. He needs some sense to be beaten into him if he thinks that that's okay.

Dex-chan lover
Huh...so Sakurai had the same experience that I did... odd.

Gotta say, it sure helps forge stronger bonds with your new sibling when you hit
the start of your maturity.

Dex-chan lover
I can already see the misunderstandings in future chapters. Uzaki and Sakurai will be babysitting together and people will think it's their child.

Also, pregnancies that late in life are pretty risky for the baby.

The dad is either a massive Chad to get rid of his son in order to bang his wife everyday or a really shitty one for severing contact between his son and wife.

Bruh the dad legit said go indepent so you can live the expirience, bruh why you virgins cryin rn XD thats like the best gift a parent could give.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting some drama between Sakurai and his dad... didnt expect to just see a scumbag asshole dad. Kinda disappointed, and seriously not looking forward to see more of the dad

Put a picture of a really ugly dick in the face of Sakurai's dad from next chapter ...

Wait nvm , he already looks like one .

default_shit_character.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
Brotha was starvin basically making him live on his own but I can’t say that he did anything wrong now tht I think about it only just him basically cutting contact between the mom and his son but that’s about it

Fed-Kun's army
Everything about this is gross. The twenty-one year age difference between siblings. The forty-nine soon to be fifty mother. The creepy dad who just wanted to get it on. Everything.

Users who are viewing this thread