Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

What the fucking shit is this it is dangerous for his mom and moreover he wasn't contacted from his parents for 2 years. If I were in his place I won't even touch the baby and cut ties with all of them it will be like goodbye for life (you are not my mom and you are not my dad) and just strat fucking until she dies ( it is harmful for a women in her 50's to get pregnant)

Group Leader
I got but one thing to say and I hope everyone else says it with me
B
R
U
H

Dex-chan lover
@Ellijah_ Wow man, chill. No need for that heat, this is just a manga, and even if this was real life this is clearly their family dynamic and they clearly love each other.

Dex-chan lover
My pops felt the same way. Unfortunately he had to wait for my siblings to leave for college as well. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Double-page supporter
High risk pregnancy aside, if the story is true and if I was a neighbor of that house, I'd get senpai's phone somehow and tell him "we havent's slept in two years".

Supporter
Rather than needless drama, I must rather like this approach, very comedic and very much on brand,
can't wait for the inevitable chapter where she miss understands when his parents visit and his dad is on the toilet,
and when both her parents catch them on a date and he just so happens to be baby sitting his lil' sister.

It's like i can see it, it's too real.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum Yeah, I would agree

the way the dad describes it , I think he didn't have the privacy to go to town with his wife , with his son around. 23 years must have got to him and well...

If nothing else, we can see he does love his wife very much. Not only physically but affectionately

Dex-chan lover
Ok I didn't see that coming. Also the mom looks far too young for a ~50 year old lady 😂

Dex-chan lover
Independence works both ways, kids. Thanks for the translations!!! 👶👶👶

Fed-Kun's army
@Ellijah_ you do realize that pregnancy complications the older you get is overblown right? "The chance increases by 100% once you're over 35" well then chances to begin with are 0.5%, so 100% more is 1%, yes, there is a considerable increase, but not quite enough, and I'm sure it goes higher when you're even older, but it's just blown out of proportion...

Fed-Kun's army
dammit why do they introduce his parents like that. mom was one thing, the dad straight up looked like ntr character

Users who are viewing this thread