Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Dex-chan lover
@Mehmett Being fair, there are a lot of parents who still kick their kids out at 18 and tell them to never come back. Not that it's common anymore, but with a "good enough" reason (like a hot wife you still want another kid with before she's infertile) it still happens. It's much more realistic than you'd think, and in that sense it's kind of sobering.

Dex-chan lover
Worst chapter so far. I'll continue reading it, but if this keeps going I will drop it.

Dex-chan lover
The heck's wrong with this parents!?
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

On the other hand, I can't blame the dad though.
With a wife like that, hell!

As someone who has a 21 year younger brother I can relate. My mom was around the same age .

Fed-Kun's army
Wow what a piece of shit. Lie to your wife and ignore your son just to get your dick wet. Fuck this piece of human garbage.

im not saying dad is unrealistic , kid is unrealistic because why is he behaving like normal just get out there or punch him or whatever @Mikhail

Fed-Kun's army
I'm waiting for Sakurai to take a picture with his new baby sister, show it to his friends and Uzaki lose her shit lol

Aggregator gang
I don't think the initial having him move out was too bad to be more intimate with his wife. Probably should of called him when you had the kid though.

In the end he is still an asshole BUT Sakurai is an adult. His father is a bad person, not a bad parent. Since this is a conflict between two adults. That being said man what a dickhead.

Though a 49yr old having a child sounds life threatening. I've heard it's not translated but thats REALLY late

Double-page supporter
I'm sure the dad has some redeeming qualities but for now...

FUCK THIS NIGGA!

Dex-chan lover
I can already see misunderstanding arising from that kid.

Dex-chan lover
His dad is a dick but can we at least be glad he isn’t one of the usual dick tropes for fathers?

So shirou from fate change from hero of justice to the man of family huh, also change his last name

Users who are viewing this thread