Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Fed-Kun's army
@Genox
women can get pregnant aslong as she still has her period its just the older the women are the risk get higher..

senpai's dad is an onee-san hunter and kudos to him to aim for another child in their age

Double-page supporter
Damn his mom is a fucking milf but his dad is a scumbag hahaha. Wow he has a baby sister that is different.

wtf is this ? sorry i kept apart you from your mom 2 whole years because i wanna be with her alone and he says okay and mom not gonna fight with dad ? okay this deserves unfollow what a stupid unrealistic shit

Dex-chan lover
His dad is a NTRguy.
Edit: it’d be pretty funny if a similar situation to Uzaki’s mom forms where Uzaki constantly thinks his dad is trying to fuck her, or vice versa where his dad constantly thinks Uzaki is tryna bang him.

Fed-Kun's army
@SmartBirb
svm2mr.png

Not only is she 49, it says so right in the raws. It happens more often than you'd think.

as an asian even there’s only three days break my parents will told me to come home even when my college is in different island -__-“
im kinda jealous

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I wish I had a sibling, my parents had me very late in their life.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know a 49 year old woman can still give birth. My mom almost died when she had my younger brother at the age of 39.

Users who are viewing this thread