Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Next chapter probably will have a pic of Shinichi carried his little sister and been send to Uzaki-chan

Dex-chan lover
What I like best about this chapter is the permanent Tibetan Fox expression on his little sister. What a chill baby.

Fed-Kun's army
If his parent has some kind of fetish like make love in the kitchen or some other room in the house then it makes sense that the pops gonna kick his son first so he can woo his wife safely

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, his dad looks like he stepped out of an NTR doujin

So she got pregnant when she was 48-49... is that even possible

... so, WTF was that... getting kicked out and blocked off of home for years so that you dad can fuck to his heart's content??? What the actual fuck?

Dex-chan lover
That dad wow lolol from last chapters conversation I thought his had would've looked like a business man with glasses and short hair not some NTR Character but oddly enough he's a caring softy lolol

Yo the mom is 50 and still popped the sister out either the dad literally did t stop pounding or the mom was just lucky lol
Still though she's stacked

the little sis looks so confused lolol kinda has the same expression Hana gets when love is spoken lol

Dex-chan lover
His father has such a gigolo face and seems kind of a douchebag, but i respect a man that loves his wife to the point where he tricks his own son just so he can have some woo time with her... and to the point where they have another child.

Users who are viewing this thread