Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

I'm not sure if his dad is a deadbeat asshole or just a kinda a jerk old man but a responsible person, like Isshin Kurosaki from Bleach or even Jiraiya from Naruto. Too soon to judge, fellows. I'll say just wait till next chapter or two to decide what is his disposition and personality.

A good note is that Senpai didn't turn out to be delinquent nor a depressed NEET. His introvert and serious personality might be from his family's environment though, so that's that. Also good note that his son is actually attending college properly and a genuinely a polite and nice person, but this is kinda cherry picking from me. lol

Dex-chan lover
We are all the men and women so attractive in this series? Also, for people approaching menopause, they're still as fertile and spry as they were when he was a kid, apparently.

Also, when senpai inevitably has a kid with one (or all) of the women in the Uzaki family, what are the odds it's going to be a big sister-little brother relationship between them and his new little sister?

Also, imagine trying to raise a kid in your 60s and 70s...

Contributor
bruh.png

pop dont have enough wrinkles for a 46 something

also having a baby at 49? some wonders of the world

Dex-chan lover
I am a little 3/4 on his dad’s faggotry. It’s understandable wanting to have some quality time with the wife after a long time and using some excuses to get the son out of the house, but purposely blocking from the son from visiting home once in a while and withholding he’s now got a baby imouto?? My lord, Shinichi is a saint for not punching the heck out of him.

Having that said, I am excited for the prospects of Shinichi now being a oniichan. Looking at the parent’s age it’s no doubt Shinichi will have to be guardian of Nodoka one day.

Dex-chan lover
@Ellijah_ The mother isn't at fault though, she tried to keep in contact with him but the father prevented her from doing so. They're still contacting each other (via his father), but the father deliberately hides important things that even the mother asked him to inform her son. Basically, the dad is the selfish one while he and his mom is just a victim of his dad's whim. While it's an ass move it's not warranting such revengeful wrath.

Somehow his parents make Hana's parents seem more normal... I didn't think that was remotely possible.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
These two are definitely not winning any parent of the year awards.

Aggregator gang
The heck is that dad!? A baby at their (almost) 50s? That motherfu~~er (because, you know, he got a new baby)!

Fed-Kun's army
Geez that was dick move from the dad from blocking the to talk to him but damn did this man get good genes his mom and don’t even look like the age they’re supposed to be

Users who are viewing this thread