Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Aggregator gang
He doesn't seem like his father at all rather. If anything, he's used to dealing with *someone else* who's as selfish.

yea okay sorry, but that dad can fuck right off.

if he doesn't get some form of serious come uppance, i'll be mad as fuck.

I love opening the comments up and seeing people critique a manga like it's a realistic depiction of life and not obviously slapstick humor/ common tropes. C'mon man, you're reading a manga, not a novel, what did you expect? Why you complaining?

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, WTF? I bet no one could predict what happens in this chapter... 😅🤣

Dex-chan lover
His parents really looks like an NTR couple, I was expecting his sister was from her second marriage.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how you guys are judging his face when he got that face from his dad. 😂 I guess the messy haircut and horniness did not help his case at all.

Kinda understandable wanting to love (and bang) your hot waifu though. Like, I can imagine having a lot of fun times myself if anime waifus are real! Though yes, it's always a jerk move not telling your son you've been a big brother for almost a year now.

Maybe Japanese culture is different, but goddamn from my western perspective that dad is a massive piece of shit.

Double-page supporter
@meltedcheese dad's a douche for sure lol. But funny thing is I know irresponsible and selfish people like him that are the same age as him.

However, I don't know why people are assuming the dad is an NTR kind of guy. Just because he's a douchey and selfish doesn't necessarily indicate he's a cheater. And y'all need to chill. This is a comedy manga, characters are not supposed to portray real life people regardless. If we're gonna jump on the dad being like that, then we need to bash on Uzaki and her mom as well. Uzaki is annoying and selfish as fuck as well, and someone who surprisingly can't be straight forward and honest despite being such a loud mouth. Her mom is some crazy woman who immediately jumps to weird sexual fantasies about other men wanting to violate her or something like that, and honestly looks like she won't even mind it if it did happen. So who's the real NTR parent here? It's comedy, they're supposed to be slapstick, caricatured characters not based on reality.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit, it's time
6ovuqoq0npj11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread