Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Aggregator gang
Don’t hate the mom too much. It is canonical that Sakurai is super hung after all, so his dad is probably equally as well endowed. You can’t blame her THAT much

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao the comments are wild as fuck. Not even the MC is that mad

Fed-Kun's army
Are people seriously defending the dad? He needs to get punched in the mouth. Also, it makes no sense that his mom never called him just because dad said he already contacted him. You don't need your husband's permission to call your son.

Fed-Kun's army
Literally who that watch their anime on illegal streaming sites and have never contributed anything to the anime/manga industry: I HAVE AN OPINION

Bonus point if they also wrote a wall of text about it.

I get that the dad is a bad person for doing that but calm the fuck down, even people back then weren't THIS autistic about torako blowing smoke in yotsuba's face.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan

Well, those risks are always there, I agree. I just wanted to point out that it’s also a fact that they aren’t as predominant as they used to be several decades ago.

More well-learned people today have little fear over such risks compared to back then as some studies showed. Just a food for thought since I’m a former medical student and this was one of our thesis and it got me thinking.

Here’s one of the references for my perspective in case you’re interested:

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/having-a-baby-at-40#benefits

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but I disliked this chapter a lot. His father is an asshole, his mother apparently has not talked to her son a single time in two years because "dad contacted him", having children at nearly 50 y/o is irresponsible and there has been absolutely nothing interesting in the entire chapter.

No offense to the author, but this chapter was a gutter ball as far as I am concerned.

I didn't like his dad that much but man... Some people are really blowing their tops about him?

Get it together and chill the fck down, kids!

300 comments on his first appearance

At first I hoped these guys would only appear this once so people stop asking about his family but now I wanna see more of this asshole
As long as he never meets the Uzakis it's fine

Dex-chan lover
his dad's a shit and i'd be happy for him to stop showing up

and i guess the author doesn't realize this, but it's pretty dangerous for women to get pregnant that late

Dex-chan lover
Well this comment section is a dumpster fire.

Not like the dad being a ballbag couldn't be entirely intentional and that the mother drawing parallels between him and their son could be a way to highlight Shinichi's character flaws and start him down the path to correcting them so he doesn't become like his father... NOOOOO that 100% definitely absolutely is not what it could ever be ever...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just gonna say, THE DAD IS A CHARACTER TROPE. HE IS AN INTENTIONALLY CREATED ASSHOLE TO HELP MC BECOME A BETTER PERSON

WHAT THE FUCK.

Seriously Dad is a super asshole.

And why couldn't mom contact him?

Retarded chapter overall.

Dex-chan lover
>wanting to spend quality time with your wife without your son finding out
understandable
>not inviting him back for about 2 years and he gets a new sister
what the fuck

also he looks like akechi

Users who are viewing this thread