Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

This comment section is really funny... apparently one can't criticize a fictional character without being called names. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
I won't lie, I was really hoping he was going to punch the dad. Though I am kind of impressed that a sack of flaming garbage is able to walk and talk.

what the actual fuck was this chapter, i don't know if it was cos i'm not in the mood, but i just hated this chapter and his dad, like i get the mangaka's showing that he is a piece of shit, still not. a. fan. you know what, this chapter pissed me off so much that i'm dropping the manga's rating.

Oh! Sakurai has an adorable little sister! Let's see what folks are saying in the comments!
*Sees flame war over Sakurai's father
A'ight, I'mma head out.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to punch that asshole. But then again (and I know you got other things on your mind, than your parents att that age, yet still...), who listens to "Concentrate on your studies" and never meet up once?

Dex-chan lover
Author the fuck lol. I'm not sure if this development was meant to be played off with a laugh because its an ultra shit thing that happened to his family lol.
How are Sakurai and his mom not beating the shit out of the dad lol.

Users who are viewing this thread