Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Fed-Kun's army
DAMN! his mom is hot too! lol
and i can see where he got his wild look....his dad is like the cast of Yakuza lol

Dex-chan lover
His wife made him wait till the son left the house before sexy time. I would have done anything to get my kids to move out sooner if that was the case. I helped make you, fed you for years and bought you stuff, time to get my wife back. Once the kids are iold enough you just have to wait for them to have a sleepover at someone else's house. I would have let him know it was safe to come back around 8 or 9 months. Once the baby is born everyone is too tired for sex. Then there are the months where any time you get to sleep through the night is a holiday.

Dex-chan lover
so horrible parents for the sake of some sick gag

just gonna ignore them, stupid characters introducted for no reason

So many people that weren't teached to distinct reality from fiction in this comment section. Not like that surprises me most of Mangadex comments sections are like this

Dex-chan lover
Sakurai proving once again that he is as passive as a concrete wall. You don't see your family and you never try to drop by because daddy told you not to? Get a grip your fuckin 21 lmao. At least his mother has the excuse of having her hands full with a newborn at a late age.
I dont know why all of you guys are so triggered only by the actions of the dad? Some dad issues irl?

Fed-Kun's army
Dude didn't visit his parents for 2 fucking years?!?! His mom didn't reach out in 2 fucking years?!?! Not even after the birth?!?! They're all terrible people.

Yooo why is everyone in these comments so
WEAK😂 one or two sensible niggas out here, but the rest are all just bitching about the parents?? Y'all are soft as fuck. Like who fucking cares, lol, it's a manga not a reality show.

Dex-chan lover
@Juice78 Normally i would prefer to word it in a more gentle way, but... DANM you are right, people here got way too offended with the joke, this shit got almost 500 comments, i won't even try to delve into this shithole.

Users who are viewing this thread