Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Kouhai and Thrown Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes drinking water after a night of drinking always helps.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Senpai person (forgot his name) can't tell that if if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's most likely a duck

@sterven
I thought you were supposed to drink coffee? Or is that for a hangover?

Dex-chan lover
I could somewhat imagine the parents in their highschool days in where the dad was that cocky senpai and her mom was that strong talented kouhai

Dex-chan lover
"There's something I want to try"
Oh nonono, I see that haircut covering your eyes, I know what you want.

Dex-chan lover
I love his family, the dad is a total jerk but he is funny and the mom is just... mom, they clearly love their son, and i see why Usaki has such an effect on him having such a father sure lowered his resistance against that type of people.

It doesn't matter that he is a 6 feet muscular guy if he wasn't in her care he wasn't eating well.

Bet that the dad was some cocky amateur starting judo and the mom put him in his place then he fell in love with her, not surprising she is one hell of a woman.

If I was the father of MC Id be worried too

The density is worrying haha

first he draw his mother with short hair and glasses, then she's also a punch girl character (more like grappler, but hey)

author seriously attacking me, i'm not surprised if in the next chapter i can see my credit card number written there

Users who are viewing this thread