Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Kouhai and Thrown Senpai

Aggregator gang
@Wyald
This series has been a very slow romcom ever since it ran out of boob jokes, which was quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I never really got why people hated his dad that much and I still dont. He's a tough love kinda dude and while that certainly isnt perfect imo, its pretty obvious he cares for his son, also he's literally helping his son realize uzaki clearly likes him which if anything is what readers should want right?

Dex-chan lover
Are all the women in this manga well-endowed or something?

I mean, I'm not complaining just wanna know how I can go to that place.

Dex-chan lover
The dad was kinda funny but I think it would've been better if MC wiped the floor with him

@dojinshi There is tough love and then there's lying. People had a problem with the dad because he lied to both his son and wife for 2 years. I get the situation was exaggerated for comedic effect, but the joke didn't land for me and just made the dad seem shitty.

@dojinshi I think its cus he "half forced" the mc to live alone for college just to get a nut in and didnt bother telling him he had a sister for 2 years. Idk, its kinda WeirdChamp

Tuf luv from his dad but if that it what it takes to get him to realize the truth then so be it ... Somebody watches Rick and Monty ...

Dex-chan lover
@Lonewonder08 @totouu
yeah thats just where I just kinda don't care as much? like it was an asshole thing sure, but when that came out people legitimately wanted the dad to die....

on "forcing his son to move out" its college most people do that anyway, you're a grown up and its usually time to live in a dorm. Most people want to move out from their parents by that point and most parents want to have alone time, they've been taking care of your ass rent free for 18 years. its pretty fair on both parts, so imagining myself as the mc, I wouldn't really be mad at that

as for the little sister, sure id be surprised to find out I suddenly had a little sis and never knew about it....but why would I be angry? its just weird you didnt tell me but thats the only emotion Id feel, and the mc felt the same. he didnt get extremely angry but all the comments did, like seriously the comments made it seem like the dad fucked his girl

You mean to tell me if you were away from your parents for a bit as an adult and then come back and find out they had a kid, youd want to punch your dad and call him a dirtbag? I....just could never see myself feeling that way.

Fed-Kun's army
The dad is funny, hard to hate, and knows fighting. Pretty good. Mom is definitely impressive too

Aggregator gang
Tough love from daddy and painful love from mama. Sakurai has an interesting family.

@dojinshi
I understand how you feel cause if i was in that position i wouldn't care if my dad lied to me just to get me out of the house for two years because in the end would anything changed?

Yeah i would have met my sibling earlier but this specifically the early life so it wouldn't be a really big difference.

Maybe i see it as harmless because i enjoy my personal time away from others

Users who are viewing this thread