Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Kouhai and Summer Plans

Huh, I expect that there will be a scene where customer flirting with Sakurai and Uzaki will get jealous again.... ?

Dex-chan lover
@boag
d7b6f8f24a95ba732412192d5ec353ca.jpg

knawledge

Group Leader
@Seito Yeah, I can imagine that happening, but Uzaki would then probably start loudly bad-mouthing Senpai to the customer.

@TheGoodFella
Whats the odds some blonde guys will try dragging off uzaki!

Odds are pretty good once he sees her in a bikini. Of course it will be under the pretense of making Senpai jealous, but I wouldn't trust blonde guy with my dog.

Contributor
@boag Gyaru are females only. What you meant is "gyaruo" as @PTRB posted. Also we don't even know if his hair is blonde.

Aggregator gang
Dang. I personally think Ami is cute herself. Although nowhere near as well endowed, but she has her own charm. Uzaki honestly can get a little annoying at times

@boag There is no "Gyaru man", gyaru is a term used only to refer to girls / women,
"gyaru" is the transliteration of "gal" from the west.

I dont think he's fashion enough for him to be called gyaruo too, he's just a more outgoing guy.
the right term to refer to him would be "Riajuu".

Dex-chan lover
@kronix my wife tries to tease and make fun of me the same way but I just grab her by the back of her neck, give her a kiss and she stops.

When we were dating we basically did the same thing as this idiot couple; poke jabs at each other, with me being the straight man. It was fun, and I had an excuse to get rough.

Fed-Kun's army
Man I can't wait to see her in a swimsuit. Gonna be a real test of will not to fall to darkness lol

I just can't get over how her uniform is a perfect fit and not bursting

"DON'T YOU THINK IT'S A WASTE TO SPEND ALL YOUR SUMMER COOPED IN YOUR ROOM PLAYING VIDEO GAMES?!"
I didn't, and now you're making me feel bad about it. :(

Why the hell normies are against people who enjoy videogames? Not everyone enjoys going out to get with people you give a shit to know and to spend time with, not everyone enjoys going out always like if you got nothing better to do in your free time but going out somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread